Application for Matroxi

Space for any Public Information (Public Forum)

Moderator: LameCouncil

Matroxi

Application for Matroxi

Postby Matroxi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Hey guys,
My name is Matroxi!
I have been playing wow for three years, and have come to enjoy the game. I initially was terrified of raiding, but when i actually got into it i found it was enjoyable in that i felt immense satisfaction in killing these feared NPC's and getting epic level gear from my labors.
I wish to join Powerlamers for two reasons.
A) My friend is in the guild and has said some pretty good stuff about you guys, and from what i hear you run a good show. And to join an active raiding guild would be amazing.
B) I have been leveling an elemental shammy that has been gearing up for raiding and LFR's only go so far. I have come to really enjoy raiding but the inconsistency of LFR's are frustrating due to the fact that I cant very high item level stuff. Also: I have looked to flex raiding for some tie and wondered what thats like. Also, I would enjoy raiding with people who know what they're doing and people who create strategies to take down Garrosh, instead of just joining a rando set of people and hoping it goes well.
Anyway, I hope i made a reasonable impression. :D
Thank!- Matroxi

olatheala

Re: Application for Matroxi

Postby olatheala » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:38 pm

He forgot to mention it but he's a friend of mine (We went to college together).
He's a lot more active than I am and has on tried to convince me to do some raiding every now and then.

:cheers

Boourns
"I know where Hoffa is"

Postby Boourns » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Somebody here knows what they're doing??? I thought we just hit random keys and got free stuff.
Main: Boourns - Army of Alts: Dmi|Mandora|Smithers|Cammy|Bartman|Maggie|Millhouse|Sideshowbob|Materialgirl|Artmonk

olatheala

Postby olatheala » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:50 pm

You mean that's ALL I had to do was hit random keys!? I guess I could have handled raiding!

Rowik
I'm Weird

Postby Rowik » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:27 pm

I watch TV and eat as I get free stuff....
Huh? sorry i was watching tv
I like pie.... mmmmm pie

Nulian

Postby Nulian » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:18 am

Matroxi wrote:people who create strategies to take down Garrosh

Mine is to RP walk to the engineer. It doesn't always work out well for the raid :(
I got a few characters

Return to “Public Information”